Playground Committee Urgently Required
Eadestown Playground which is held on site of the GAA is a fantastic asset to the GAA club and wider community. A new Playground Committee needs to be established to ensure the continued high standard it currently provides. Below are the responsibilities that will be required of the committee.
Playground Committee Responsibilities include;
- Keep the playground clean and tidy. Empty the waste bins into the GAA bins at clubhouse.
- Keep the grass cut /strimmed. Lawnmower and strimmer available.
- Be observant to any of the equipment being damaged /broken in the playground and report to KCC.
- Ensure toilet is clean & fit for use.
- Document any dangerous incidents.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share this message with anyone you feel might be interested in coming forward.